Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Alexander McQueen Clutch - Real vs. Steal

Hi, loves!

These Real vs. Steals (or Frugal Fashion Find, as I like it call it!) are my favorite! My first Real vs. Steal is for the Alexander McQueen Clutch, valued at more than $2,900. The Alexander McQueen clutch varies in patterns and colors, but they are usually adorned with Swarovski crystals and made from leather or satin. Want a fun, flirty clutch without paying the same amount to finance a new car? Check out my steals below for the McQueen clutch!

Alexander McQueen Clutch, $2,295 (below)


Aldo's Westall Clutch (in blush or black), $45.00


Amazon.com, Black Snakeskin Knuckle Clutch Purse with Rhinestone Skull Accents, $39.99


  My next Real vs. Steal is the Celine Luggage Tote! I have dozens of design knock-offs of the tote for less than $100.00! See you soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment