Friday, December 6, 2013

Michael Kors Hamilton Tote Knockoff!

Hi, guys!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few weeks but I wanted to do a quick knockoff for you guys! I have seen the popular Hamilton Bag by Michael Kors everywhere! So, I have found a pretty great knockoff for you that is very inexpesive compared to the $348-$398+ price point of the Michael Kors bags!

Below is the Michael Kors Large Hamilton Bag:



The Knockoff: ModCloth's Full Course Load Bag:

This one below is in "Red" and is currently 30% off on ModCloth.com for the low price of $51.99!


The one below is in the "Stone" color and is still fully priced at $84.99, but that is still an average of $300 less than Michael Kors Hamilton Bag!

From the reviews, the bag is excellent. I have bought from ModCloth and I can personally say that their quality of clothes and accessories is excellent. Also, the best thing about ModCloth...If something is sold out, that doesn't mean it's gone! 

Next to every "sold out" item, there is a "I Need It!" button in red. You give them your e-mail address and they will e-mail you when and if the item returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment